Another recent Howdens kitchen installation showing why CL Joinery are one of Castleford’s leading Howdens Kitchen Installers. Captured below is a portfolio of images showing the installation of a Howdens slab door style kitchen cabinets. This kitchen is part of the Howdens Hockley Range . The Hockley range of cabinets provide an economical solution to customers looking for a premium styled kitchen. This type of kitchen cabinet is known as Slab style by most manufacturers.
Howdens Pontefract Depot supplied all of the kitchen materials and also designed the kitchen layout.
CL Joinery completed the project in single week. Slideshows of the kitchen installation stages are displayed below in timeline order.
Scope of works for Howdens Slab Door Kitchen
- ) Removal of existing kitchen cabinets , wall tiles & appliances
- ) Removal of existing flooring tiles – in kitchen and hallway
- ) Make good the walls after removal of previous kitchen cabinets & wall tiles, which will require them to be re-plastered.
- ) Provision of new electrical wiring for hob , dishwasher & washer
- ) New electrical wiring for under cabinet lighting
- ) New electrical consumer unit replacing existing consumer unit – upgrading to RCD style fuse board
- ) Move main water stop tap to be more accessible
- ) Installation of Howdens kitchen to match supplied CAD drawings
- ) Install new worktops
- ) Install new white metro style wall tiles
CAD drawings below were created & supplied by Howdens Pontefract . These drawings are produced as part of the Howdens Kitchen design process .
Slideshow – Howdens Kitchen Installation
Below is the first portfolio of pictures showing the existing kitchen cabinets and wall tiles before there removal
The slideshow below shows the kitchen space once all the old existing kitchen units had been removed. The pictures also show the walls and floor after the removal of the previous tiles
The next progression captures the installation of all kitchen base cabinets including the tall larder cabinet
Next in the process after fitting the kitchen worktops, is installation of the electric hob and kitchen sink, both which require the new worktops to be cut so each of the electric hob and kitchen sink to be installed correctly. Additionally at this stage of the project the appliances can now be installed including extractor fan. The kitchen worktops were from Howdens Laminate range
Final range of images show the completed kitchen . These images show the kitchen with all the appliances now in situ . Additionally the images show the kitchen after it has been wall & floor tiled. The walls have been tiled using white metro style wall tiles.